You should naturally communicate how audience needs, organizational goals, and technology can work together to create an optimal user experience. You should possess knowledge of emerging areas, whether it’s service design or virtual reality. Experience in information architecture and content strategy are a must. You can successfully prototype and present your ideas, guide your team, and deliver.
Looking for a collaborative environment where you’ll work with inspiring clients and grow the UX practice? Then join our team!
Key Successes for the Position:
- Advocate for the audience across a range of projects
- Diagnose, prioritize, and solve problems proactively
- Create concept models, personas, sitemaps, usability reports, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Lead comprehensive audience research and usability testing, identifying opportunities for improvement in the short and long term
- Identify tools, templates, and techniques that evolve existing approaches
- Nurture and promote the user experience and design practice within the company and with our clients
Will I get a job immediately after applying?
- Detailed portfolio of wireframes, prototypes, site maps, navigation systems, user journeys / experience maps, personas, usability test plans and reports, heuristics assessments, content models, functional specifications, and resulting product designs
- Strong experience building working prototypes and leveraging pattern libraries
- Experience planning for user interactions across a variety of screen sizes and devices
- Outstanding writing and presentation skills
- Proven ability to interact with clients, manage expectations, and communicate persuasively
- Experience collaborating with others and working in small teams
- Understanding of web standards, search engine optimization methods, analytics, and accessibility guidelines
- Visual design and/or front-end development skills are a plus
- Experience with non-profit, government sectors desired
- Experience with Content Management Systems, such as WordPress and Drupal, is desired
- 3+ years experience in information architecture, human factors, or related field
- Meticulous, hard working, detail-oriented, creative, reliable, positive
If your skills, experience and values align with a current -opening we have, your chances of getting hired immediately are high. If we discover you’re qualified but all opportunities have been taken, we’ll continue to work with you to help you get a role in X-Team. The key is having the most relevant, in-demand skills when you apply.